Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all! I have been a part of a GSD forum for quite some time now, and just found this one. I couldn't resist joining, of course!

First off, I'll introduce myself. My name's Lauren and I'm a senior (super senior, haha) in college. I go to UCF (GO KNIGHTS!) and I am 22 years old. I'm the owner of a 15mo GSD named Alexandria and two cats, the oldest a male named Mar and the youngest a little Russian Blue mix named Dixie.

In addition to all my other animals, I've got my little love, Isabel. She was born 3.14.09 and I couldn't love her more! She's the first Chihuahua I've ever had, but she's definitely making my chi-owning experience a memorable one.

Isabel's best friend (besides myself, of course) is the Doberman Pinscher that I am currently caring for for my brother-in-law. Her name is Elsa, and she is 90lbs of loveable dog. I think she believes she is Izzy's size, for she doesn't care for Alexandria but loves the little 7lb chi-chi. They're seriously the best of friends.

Anyway, I'm very excited to be a part of this forum! I'll post pictures in a few :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts