Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I have been MIA. I have been doing my clinical rotations this year and haven't been posting. Sami has been a little neglected and she misses everyone! I should be studying for my test next week but this is way more interesting!

So here you are Ms. Katie...

This picture is from my phone so it's a bit blurry. we are staying at my friend's house since the school providing housing doesn't let you have pets and my friend had some stuffed animals from when she was younger.

And Ms. Sami is now 2 years old. Here she is in January with her bday hat

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Thank you so much for posting her pictures! Sami is groegous. She is the one who has inspired my need of a long coat female :D The kong pictures, with the bows! :love5: One of these days haha How are your clinicals going? Are you in med-school? I'm applying for the nursing program in August. I'm really looking forward to clinicals :)

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Wow hasn't she grown up and what a beautiful girl she is I love her coat.:D
Ella is now in an afficial strop Sarah....lol

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha, Sami doesn't mean to make trouble. She just wants to be everyone's friend! Licking is so innocent anyway!

Katie, I am going through some indecisiveness...I am thinking about internal medicine or physical medicine and rehab. Trying to decide between the two. :) I will make up my mind in August. Ask me then, I can tell you!

What field of nursing do you want to go into?

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
What color is Sami considered to be? I love her sabling and her facial markings :D

I think I want to work in neonatal but maybe not right at first. It sort of makes me nervous thinking of being a brand new nurse and working with such delicate patients but hopefully I'll have good training and feel comfortable enough to do it. If I don't feel ready then I'd like to do labor and delivery probably. My brother is getting ready to apply for med school soon but he's not sure what kind of doctor he wants to be either ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts