Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Sammy has a friend that's about the same size she is, a papillon. Yesterday the two of them were pretty aggressive toward each other (running and showing open mouths and biting at ears/neck). They didn't hurt each other (no blood, no screams) but is this normal? Why don't they just snuggle next to each other instead of running around chasing each other and trying to bite?

I've posted two pictures of sammy and her i b squeaky octopus.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Aww, Sammy loves her octapus? Shes such a cutie!! Yes, Tinker is right, it's just fun and games...trust me...you'll know when fun fighting turns to serious fighting! :wink:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
sometimes mine are play fighting ,but it ends up in a real fight :? man they can be viscious :lol: i just keep them apart for a few seconds then ...........

sammy is so adorable :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Sammy has the most adorable, cute face. Such a sweetie. :p Minx and Brooke rarely fight and then it seems to be play fight, usually when they're in the same bed together. :wave:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
So sweet...I think you would know when the playing turned too aggressive...puppies tend to play pretty hard together..

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
yep, sounds like play time to me. you'll know when it turns serious though. usually ends up with someone on the ground looking panicked and very submissive.

she looks adorable with her octopus!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Sammy is so cute!! I wouldn't worry about them playing like that, especially if the other dog is young like Sammy. Just keep an eye on them and make sure it doesn't turn serious. They must have had a great time playing together!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts