Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been around much. Med school has kept us very busy. I miss reading about everyone. Sammy sends her love though. I thought I would share pictures of Sammy asleep. She loves to sleep like a human. This is what med school does to you!!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Sammy is one beautiful chi! Good luck in med school. It is definitely stressful, but you'll look back on it fondly (hint...it gets worse after you graduate :D ). I'm a microbiologist (not MD) , but my husband is a nephrologist...lived through the four years of med school and six years residency, chief residency, and fellowship with the poor guy.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Samy is absolutely adorable. I love her collar where did you get it from?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rachael Polachek said:
Sammy is adorable! Wow, you have your hands full. Do you know what you will be specializing in? :wave:
Right now, I am choosing lifestyle...so I am thinking one of the easier residencies...Psychiatry, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Family medicine...

Who knows? it might change next week! But Sammy doesn't want someone that's gone all day...she's asking that I choose her over my work.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
karis said:
Samy is absolutely adorable. I love her collar where did you get it from?

I got it from a boutique pet store in Washington DC, where we were for the summer. It's made by Trish Hampton. She has a web site with other collars and harnesses. The harness is a "step in style" so that you don't have to pull it over her head. Sammy hates anything that goes over her head, so this one works well for her. Not trying to advertise, but here's a link http://www.trishhampton.com/

1 - 20 of 20 Posts