Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been a while since i did a photo dump lol probably should have photo dumped before i used some of them on my sig though haha

Sanji

Keona

Myami and her horrid tear stains

MUM HELPS, MEZ SISTERS IS GANGING UP ON MEZ ..........

All pooped after being ganged up on by the girls

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
He is just adorable! They look like they love eachother, are they getting along well?

Tear stains on little cream faces are the worst! I wipe Winnie off every day and he's on a grain free diet and he still gets them :( I will have to try the apple cider vinegar trick to see if it works.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they get along really well although keona gets a little bossy sometimes , i used to use diamond eyes on my past dog Sugar who was white but couldnt find it so bought some pretty eyes but it doesnt help much :(

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
they get along really well although keona gets a little bossy sometimes
There's always one isn't there! In my house it's all fun and games and snuggling and grooming eachother until someone touches Axle's Ted and then he gets in a huff and drags it off into a corner and won't let the others near it.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's always one isn't there! In my house it's all fun and games and snuggling and grooming eachother until someone touches Axle's Ted and then he gets in a huff and drags it off into a corner and won't let the others near it.
yep lol always , Keona doesnt like to share sleeping space so thats the time she mostly gets cranky but Sanji is learning that and Myami she knows not to even go near her while she is sleeping

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone :) , Sanji will have his big first social day tomorrow , i know the Aussies on the forum will know and maybe a few from around the world from face book , we are going on the charity walk for Tank , for those that dont know what im talking about Tank was an imported stud British bull dog who was stolen and found a few weeks later beside a road dead , lots of dogs no matter of breed are being stolen for dog fighting in and around my area so a local rescue group has organised a charity walk in the name of Tank to make more awareness , hopefully Sanji enjoys meeting a whole heap of different dogs tomorrow :)

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
They are beautiful. And poor Tank, how awful. Just so sad. I hope Sanji enjoys meeting all the new doggies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts