Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THANK YOU Janie and Mia!
What a great surprise on our front porch this morning! Reese and I had so much fun unpacking the box and checking everything out....

Reese looking a bit unsure, is it a good box or a bad box?

LOVE the card!

Does it look like me?

What in dis box Momma?

Somefing smells nummy!

Tweats!!!!

I can eats this bully stick in one bite!

What dis ting? Rudolph's hoof?

Smells good...

Tastes good too!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reese was THRILLED when I pulled this guy out of the box!!! Thank you so much Janie for finding him a new "Buster Bear"! He was oh so happy to see his friend again, it was a very happy reunion :)
Grabbed him right out of my hand, still in its packaging! Note the death grip he has on it with his front paws...

Buster!! I love him!

Squeak squeak squeak!

Lets chew dis bully stick Buster!

These little beds are his favorite, so cozy! He hopped right in with his bully and his bear!

He was one happy boy! (the bed has since flattened out, it was just a little distorted from being in the box)

Look at all our great stuff!

Reese poses with all his loot

New stocking! Hung it up with Mommas

I let Miley and Leo inside...just after this pic Reese ran over to protect his treat bag from Miley, and while he was trying to stop her from taking his treats Leo ran off with the bully stick! Poor Reese. I got all his stolen yummies back, but he did let Miley have a good chew on the hoof. They both really like it!

Thank you so much Janie and Mia! We were both so happy with everything you sent. Reese loves his chewies, and he is SO SO SO happy to have a new Buster Bear, thank you for tracking it down! They will all love the little bed and love to play with chi-sized tennis balls, and I love the little frame and the calender! We are already using the clip on a treat bag, and Reese will definitely be able to use that cute little fleece to keep him warm! I will add a pic of him in it when he tries it on. Thanks again for all the wonderful, thoughtful gifts, you made our day!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww I love Reese! Yay for getting spoiled by your SS! What awesome gifts, I love everything! :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww reese!!! :D hehehe~ look at all those goodies! ;) a happy reuinion indeed. lovely bed! cant have enough beds muhahaha just ask dexter LOL. i have the tiny version of those cards :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, cute pics and nice gifts! is that a skinneez buster bear? i never saw one of those before , its cute! and that bed looks nice and comfy and soft :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
What a fun SS present. You did good Janie, Reese looks very pleased with his gifts. I love the pictures with his bear. That card is fantastic.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww, Reese looks so cute with all his wonderful goodies! I love the ones of him chewin' his bully, and him lickin' the hoof. :lol: So sweet! You got some fabulous gifts handsome guy! :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
yay nice loot!!!!
Thanks!

Aww I love Reese! Yay for getting spoiled by your SS! What awesome gifts, I love everything! :D
Thank you Paula, we love him too :) He got great stuff!

awww reese!!! :D hehehe~ look at all those goodies! ;) a happy reuinion indeed. lovely bed! cant have enough beds muhahaha just ask dexter LOL. i have the tiny version of those cards :)
Reese loves beds too! Although thats really the only style he likes. Im going to try to find the little cards to send out, whered you get them?

You're very welcome. I'm glad you all liked everything and hopefully the little vest fits. Merry Christmas. :D
It looks like it will fit him perfectly! Sorry that I didnt get exact measurements for him, I couldnt find our soft measuring tape. What kind of hoof is that? I think Im going to need to buy many more of those in the future! Merry Christmas!

awww, cute pics and nice gifts! is that a skinneez buster bear? i never saw one of those before , its cute! and that bed looks nice and comfy and soft :)
Thanks! Didnt he do well?! The bear is a skinneez from the "arctic series". We bought him one from a local shop for his first birthday and he loved it so much, then it vanished and Ive only ever been able to find it online. They make lots of different ones but the Petcos etc only seem to stock the same 2 or 3 animals, dont know why.Theres a penguin and a moose I think as well as the polar bear :)

What a fun SS present. You did good Janie, Reese looks very pleased with his gifts. I love the pictures with his bear. That card is fantastic.
He is very pleased indeed, he is crunching away on the hoof as I type :) The card is super cute, and looks so much like him!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
I actuwlly bout the cards last year and never used them lol. It was at petsmart in the front. Not sure if thy have them again hmmm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts