Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Okay Brandy, that is so stinkin cute I can't stand it. I'm already gettin in the mood cuz of SS but that helps even more!!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Sorry, I don't know how I missed these. I got overwhelmed with a big update of chi pics from people that rarely post *coughbrandi/robbiecough*

Heehee, great pics!! Tader is a pretty handsome Santa chi, and much more slim than the human Santa :D
And awwww, there's the little slim jim Friday. He's soo cute!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
rofl! that is soooo cute! i dont know how i missed those! i was so busy sewing i guess. those are hilarious!
i absolutely love the reindeer one

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, I don't know how I missed these. I got overwhelmed with a big update of chi pics from people that rarely post *coughbrandi/robbiecough*

Heehee, great pics!! Tader is a pretty handsome Santa chi, and much more slim than the human Santa :D
And awwww, there's the little slim jim Friday. He's soo cute!
lol crystal its not my fault that I dont post pics, they will not let me get many good ones. As you saw in the other thread Piper falls over or makes goofy faces & friday that friday just wants to chew on somebody..Tader on the other hand would let me get pics of him all day long but they would all be of him in his chair doing just what you see now minus the hat & antlers lol

Ill try & get some shots of them today..

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Found this thread today and I don't know how I missed such adorable pics!
Anyway, it may be "an old thread" but it's in season and I think a lot of people missed it.

Drum roll pleeeeeze... Appleblossom's Christmas Chi's:

just to get you guys in the mood here is santa chi & his trusty white reindeer..lol

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I somehow missed these they are very cute.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts