Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chico says:
My Secret Santa came today!! you got to look at my pressies before I will tell you who it is...we already got some Davids' cookies as a teaser..and we LOVED them...they didn't last long....lol.... cookies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.... ;) they were SO good!

I pose pretty before I tear into my pressies!

let's see...which one first...

going in for the 'kill'....

I is SO excited...

Looky at all the wonderful pressies I got!!! Can you tell which is my Favorite?

closer pics.... they all SQUEAK!!!

Mom says she ADORES her tote bag... she is berry berry happy...

I got some BLING!!! I 'specially like the snowflake... I is gonna where it today for my pic wif Santa... mom likes de other thangs too! she is gonna put the magnet on her car cause she says 'Dats fer sure' on the Chihuahua Attitude...

Okies... I LOVE snuggle bed... I sleepy now..THANK YOU CRYSTAL AND BUTTER!!!!
I love my gifts!!!

Jan says:
this SS year I have been totally confused... I thought my SS was from FL....LOL.... so I am confused but certainly NOT disappointed(it truly was a SECRET!)...lol.... Chico and me had a ball unwrapping gifts and playing with all the presents...I told Chico I was going to 'borrow' his Snowflake charm and wear it on my necklace...lol......I can't imagine how you got all those pressies in that box!! I ADORE the tote bag, actually have been looking at one on the 'Net but just couldnt' break down and buy it for myself so thank you SO much!!! and the snowflake charm is BEAUTIFUL!! he will be wearing it today for his photo shoot with Santa...

THANK YOU AGAIN CRYSTAL AND BUTTER!!!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
OH, Wow! you got great gifts Jan and Chico!!! Those cookies sounded delicious , they would not have lasted too long around here either. lol.
those little balls with the funny faces are so cute, i love everything, Crystal always sends the best pressies :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
:hello1: Yay!!!! :hello1: I gotta say, I think I like FedEx better than UPS because they are quick and efficient at getting packages to their destination, I wasn't expecting this to arrive until Tuesday!

So glad you guys like everything; Butter and I had a great time buying all of the pressies for you & Chico! Butter says: 'Sorry Chico for hab not gettin u clothes but u look hamsome wif just your kool charms on!!' The snuggle bag was the first thing I ordered, and it came from the talented hands of Zoey's mommy Heather! As soon as I saw those funny face balls, I HAD to get them!!! Isn't that snowflake charm sooo cute?? :eek: I would use it as a pendant too! :lol:

My girls and I are very lucky to have had Chico & Oakley this years; We adore you both and your pups!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Crystal and Butter did a fantastic job!! Tell Chico to hide those funny face balls or Brody's gonna steal 'em. :) What great presents!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome job, Crystal! Everything looks fantastic, love that tote, so cute! I have a bunch of those balls too, Pip and Roo love them! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i love all those balls with all the diff faces on them!!!! :D wow great job butter! hehehe and crystal :) lovely lovely tote bag, looks just like chico! awww i thinks chico loves his snugglesack! :albino: mmm whoppers, i used to eat those all the time haha!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Wow!! Chico you got some awesome gifts! Nicely done Crystal and Butter. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts