Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, what a delightful box of goodies Santa Paws left for us today. Thank you BG and Sonny for the incredibly thoughtful and generous Secret Santa gift box. Treats, toys, clothes, a stocking and ornament adorned with the pups pictures...even some little booties I will try on Lady (when she is sleeping)! I thank you from the bottom of my heart and Lady and Prince send a "high paw" to BG and Sonny too!

Momma- What is this box, it has my name and Lady's name on it.....and it smells good!

Hey, what is Lady doin' in the box? (What a simply adorable stocking we found in the box with Lady's picture and name on it, very special we love it)

Oh my goodness, it is treat heaven. Can we have some mom? I'm gonna take that Stella and Chewy under the bed when hou are not looking and tear into it. Hey BG do you like my purple hoodie you guys picked out? i like purple and I don't have anything purple!

Did you guys know Momma likes tennis? We love our tennis dress and polo shirt. No need to exchange, they fit great! Tennis anyone?

Momma loves this one for her coffee. The people at work will laugh just like they sometime laugh at our clothes when we go to work with her.

Mom, BG and Sonny were sooooo creative, they put us on an ornament too! Say cheese!

Wow, we're tired from all the excitement but we can't wait to try these. We have never had deer antlers!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
What a generous & thoughtful gift from Christie! She's the bomb!
Everything looks great, love the new outfits, and how cool is that stocking, wow! :)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am beyond words at this gift. So thoughtful! There are many treats I have been wanting to try like Zukes and Stella and Chewy's! Christie, thank you so much. Everything is just perfect!

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Wow that is so awesome! Great gifts Christie!!! Those outfits fit perfectly!!! Spoiled babies and well deserved :) I love that coffee cup, Christie, where'd ya get that?

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Sorry late to the party but Redskins football gets in the way.

So glad you enjoyed it! The mug is Petsmart ;) I am a bargain shopper lol so I buy holiday dog togs or random toys on sale after holidays or any sale and store them away. Also it helps when your friends with the owner of a holistic pet nutrion store :) she gave me free samples for your kids while i bought the other goodies for yall. I love the sample stuff when your going hiking etc you can grab a small sealed bag and go.

The stocking and ornament are Walmart. You design your own in their online photo shop. All of my munchkins have one and each with a different design ;) Lady yours was the large and mine have the small which is the same size as a regular store bought stocking and they are only $10-15. As soon as I knew we were doing this I knew I had to get y'all one as I love mine.

I hope they enjoy all of it! Merry Christmas

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Again, thank you Christie. We love everything. I had such fun with it and the pups will be enjoying an assortment of heathy treats! Prince loves that big black and white bear toy. It is so funny to see his 3.5 pound self lugging that big toy around. Lady loves the chicken jerky strips, are those only locally sold in your area?

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
[QUOTtE=Jayda;1004711]Again, thank you Christie. We love everything. I had such fun with it and the pups will be enjoying an assortment of heathy treats! Prince loves that big black and white bear toy. It is so funny to see his 3.5 pound self lugging that big toy around. Lady loves the chicken jerky strips, are those only locally sold in your area?[/QUOTE]

They are local made. I call them BG crack as she loves them too. I think you can order them online Pawgevity if you don't see them for sale on their website email them. They are good people who will help you get them.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I definitely will look into finding those treats. I just gave them each a bit and they are licking the floor! They have great ingredients and are 49 % protein.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts