Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahaha Cheryl if you leave steak the may just lol

Kristi they're so cute eh?? I love them so funny and were £1!!!! Bargain haha they're really thick too I'm so walking them in them on Xmas day hahaha

I think lotus head is getting a bit bigger she's lost all her teeth bar her canines but is still stupid small her coats coming in too yay!!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Hahaha Cheryl if you leave steak the may just lol

Kristi they're so cute eh?? I love them so funny and were £1!!!! Bargain haha they're really thick too I'm so walking them in them on Xmas day hahaha

I think lotus head is getting a bit bigger she's lost all her teeth bar her canines but is still stupid small her coats coming in too yay!!
If her adult canines r coming in u should have the baby ones pulled:(

Dang, those outfits were a steal! Ahhhh I am so anxious for your package to get to you, the first went out yesterday, and the 2nd is going out tomorrow...humphhh I hate waiting.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Her adults aren't coming through at all the rest of her puppy teeth are out and she's quite gummy hahahahaha

Bargain i was so excited haha ooo I hope u get urs soon like I said on fb I gotta work out how to package the rest ha

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Sarah, they are all adorable! I love their santa suits!
The older Lotus gets the more she looks like Daisy. They both are such pretty girls. :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't seem similarities but I suppose that's because I inspect them their colouring doesn't show up in pics but lotus is v blue daisy is like a fawneybrown it's odd but they are pretty girls evenif I am bias lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw Sarah, they look adorable! :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts