Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa came and dropped off his great presents from.... Jaxx and Amy Jo!! Santa brought them yesterday, but the Grinches in the front office stole it. I rescued it today and Toby opened it.

Here's the evidence that HE LOVED EVERYTHING!

Here's the cute skull and crossbones hoodie, it fits perfectly and it's really warm:

And the toys:

And just for fun, Santa and Toby:

Sorry some of the images are low quality, my camera is dead and I had to use my phone.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lovely gifts...for a lucky little man ...love the pic of Toby with Santa...too darn cute !
Thanks. I think the photo came out well. I wish his ear wasn't folded down but that's what happens when you bury your head in Santa's beard and try to eat it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I am glad Toby is enjoying his pressies!

Hubby has been wanting to buy Jaxx that bowling pin after seeing how cute Toby is with it I am going to have to definitely buy it for Jaxx.

I was hoping that the hoodie would fit. I knew you have that in between problem too with sizes with Toby.

I had thought I remembered you saying that Toby had a scrunchy too that he loved when he was a puppy. So I thought he might like those scrunchy ones too. Jaxx has the same ball and loves it.

I love JW toys and they have great customer service. I hope Toby likes them as much as Jaxx.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also, Amy, you did such a great job with the hoodie! I almost bought that for him for Christmas. I'm really glad I didn't, LOL. But perfect style wise and fits great.

Those toys are awesome! I'd definitely get the bowling pin, Toby has been playing with it for hours.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Me too. I got delayed mailing my SS gift because I had to exchange something. Finally mailing it tomorrow! I can't wait to see how Toby's friend likes it.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, Toby got some nice presents :). he looks so handsome in his new hoodie ! and i love the Santa pic !!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aww, Toby got some nice presents :). he looks so handsome in his new hoodie ! and i love the Santa pic !!
Thanks Elaine. I love that Toby is so good. All the petsmart employees fawn over him. And Santa didn't want to let him go, he's such a sweet little cuddle bug.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Great gifts! Toby hit the jack pot. Love the pic of Toby with Santa and I love the ear!!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Aww love the Santa photo. Lady and Prince had one done yesterday but it was by a local photographer and I have to wait for the digital image...bummer. Also, the black hoodie looks great and fits well. Toby might have to go "naked" back in Florida for the holidays since it is warm there!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Tina.

Aww love the Santa photo. Lady and Prince had one done yesterday but it was by a local photographer and I have to wait for the digital image...bummer. Also, the black hoodie looks great and fits well. Toby might have to go "naked" back in Florida for the holidays since it is warm there!
Can't wait to see pics of your babies :)

I don't know how he's gonna do without his clothes, he's so used to them now.

He'll probably wear his tank tops and light thin shirts. And his Christmas shirt is thin because I knew we'd be in Florida for Christmas. But the only time he likes being naked now is at night.

It's warm here! Tomorrow it's going to be almost 70 degrees!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Super good gifts! I love that hoodie so much, Chanel had it as a pup but
outgrew it quickly, it's a well made hoodie and it washes very well. Great
toys too! Toby looks happy, and cute of course. :love2:

It's so cool that you posted pics Ash, I love seeing what everyone gets,
the gifts are for you but I get to enjoy the surprise part of it which is fun. :thumbright:

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Super good gifts! I love that hoodie so much, Chanel had it as a pup but
outgrew it quickly, it's a well made hoodie and it washes very well. Great
toys too! Toby looks happy, and cute of course. :love2:

It's so cool that you posted pics Ash, I love seeing what everyone gets,
the gifts are for you but I get to enjoy the surprise part of it which is fun. :thumbright:
Thanks LS. I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's presents! I can't wait to see our SS open his/her gift!!!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Thanks LS. I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's presents! I can't wait to see our SS open his/her gift!!!
I am the same way! I was so excited for you and Toby to get your presents. Toby looks so cute in the photo lying on his back with the hoodie on.
I loved shopping for Toby.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts