Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a tough day of commuting to and from work today.... and found 3 packages on my doorstep this evening when I got home.... I knew two of them were grandkid Christmas gifts but thought to myself "*NOW* what did I order and forget about?" it says David's Cookies on the box...... ??? don't' remember ordering cookies... maybe it was a recycled box from something I forgot about ordering from Ebay.......so I bring them into the house and right away Chico went to the cookie box and his tail just a-wagging....I still wasn't sure what was going on....but Chico was like "just hurry up and open the cookie box already!!"...I open it and sure enough there are wonderful smelling cookies in a red tin!!! I read the invoice and says " From Santa A delicious treat for Chico's Mommy to enjoy"......and enjoying I have been *burp*.... they are the most wonderful, delicious cookies.... buttery, pecan and covered in powdered sugar.... OMG... I have already eaten about 8 of them...lol.... and I shared with Chico and Buster...

Thank you Santa!!!!!!!!!! it make my day!!

Cookie Tin

Chico knew there was something delicious in that tin...

His tail was wagging to hard that he is just a blur...lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Excellent!!!! What a fun surprise!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh lovely! Those cookies sounds delicious! I wish I had some over here! :lol:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
omg i wish u woulda taken pics of the cookies too! the tin looks great! hehe i wonder who the mysterious santa is!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Cookies! I love cookies! I want some! :D What a fantastic surprise!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What a wonderful surprise!
SS that was very SWEET of you! Mmmm..yummy! :)

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
omg i wish u woulda taken pics of the cookies too! the tin looks great! hehe i wonder who the mysterious santa is!
You're right... I should have.... so here they are(or what's left of them)... the best thing of living alone...... I can have COOKIES FOR BREAKFAST! lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts