Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First thanks so much for anyone who voted for Sapphire in the recent Wooflink photo contest. Although she didn't win by Internet vote she did receive a winning staff vote from Wooflink. Her carrier came yesterday all the way from Hong Kong! My kids have a bunch of Wooflink clothing but I don't have one of their carriers. I will say it a very, very nice carrier. There are nice details on it including many different options for zipping and venting it (including a black Rose patterned mesh on the top). It has a cushy black and white polka dot pillow trimmed in lace on the inside and zippered pockets for leashes and such on either size. There is a little "snow ball" Pom-pom key chain attached to the handle that has a crystal charm and a little chihuahua. It also came with a matching "my little clutch" (a small clutch style purse for mom). Here are a few pictures. It was so nicely packaged I didn't want to open it. Sapphire took to it immediately. Baby Jewel is still to small to easily see out but took a little nap in it last night. One more thing, it is a large carrier....Lady, Sapphire and Jewel all fit in it at once!!! Prince says, no way "to girly"!

This is the photo I submitted to the contest.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
She's always such a great model. Love her pose in the purse.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
So happy two CP pups won! I am glad they are doing staff votes now as there is no way an individual can compete against the boutiques in the fan voting.

Way to go!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts