Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the girls (actually probably Zoe) tipped her bed upside down and i caught them cuddling in it.[URL="
[/URL]

it probably would have fit both of them better if it hadnt been upside down!:flower::grommit::duckie:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zoe just didnt want anything to do with her at first. she wanted me in between her and the new baby. she was scared of her. sarah wanted to check her out and cuddle in the worst way, but zoe was having none of that. sarah is the pitbull of chihuahuas. hubby says he maybe should have named her dozer instead of sarah. she is a tenacious little booger. if she wants something, or wants to go somewhere, nothing is stopping her. i am in for it with this one. the good thing is, sarah has made zoe come out of her shell a little bit. she is jealous of the attention that sarah gets from friends and family who visit and also has realized that these 'stranger' dont hurt sarah, and probably won't hurt her either. she will come into arms reach of other people now and will lay down and let my niece (nearly 3 years old) pet her and even rolled over and offered her belly to be scratched! it is like a miracle! i can hardly believe she is the same chi.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Mine turn their bed upside down too. I don't know why , it's plastic on the bottom with little bumps and fuzzy on the inside. I think it's a control thing, like mom we don't want it your way. Glad they are getting along well, they look so sweet on their upside down bed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts