Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awww yay you're more than welcome there's one more thing but it's prob gonna be in the new year :) I'm so glad you like it all!!! Let me know what that shampoo is like when you use it please :) we've enjoyed being your ss the girls love their best buddies lots and lots and said they're gonna bundle their bed next time they come to visit xxx

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I just rang and complained said I was pissed off that my postman has gone AWOL and I'm expecting about 15 parcels urgh lay money he comes whilst I'm at hospital not impressed :(

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
WOW WOW WOW!!!
Sarah & her girls completely spoiled your entire family Rachel!!! Fabulous gifts :ngreet2: :dance:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i didnt know OPI, made a nailpolish called chihuahua bites, lol. i love it, love the calender too, everything wrapped so nice! nice pics and gifts :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awesome gifts! So many wonderful goodies! The babies all look very happy! Cute pics! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great gifts from Sarah!!! Super! Just love it all!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww what lovely gifts! Sarah is so sweet! Great pics too, Izzy is adorable. :) Needless to say, I always love seeing your Chi's too, they are all so cute! Love that last pic! hehe!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Wow! Great gifts! Sarah is so sweet!! :) I can't wait to see what else is coming!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts