Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took Chloe and Sophie w/ us to pick him up. We spent a couple days visiting family. On the way home, we drove over to pick up Sarge. Chloe and Sophie almost had a look like we could have told them. Sarge and Sophie share the same mother. He's charting to be 3 to 4 lbs. Sophie was charting to be 3 lbs, but is only 1 lb 14 oz at 15 1/2 mths. Chloe is 3 1/2 lbs at 17 mths, and I'm hoping Sarge will be at least that. He's doing great. He wakes me once in the night to potty and hasn't had any accidents in his crate.

Here's Chloe and Sophie in their pj's enjoying their vacation. Their eyes are messed up from the flash.

Here's my newest addition.

He's a choc.merle and has blue highlights in one eye.

His ears perked up because my Lab was barking.

I just had fun turning this one into a painting of Sarge today.

Thanks so much for letting me share.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh my, what an adorable baby..lol And your painting is wonderful, I envy such talent.. You certainly have an awesome chi family. Congratulations. Deb

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
AWWWWW so cute I just love him he is cute.

·
Registered
320 Posts
he is so beautiful, chloe is gorgeous and sophie is a cuite. what lovely babies! xxx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very cute!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahaha boy did they look surprised!!! "not another one!" LOL!! LOOK at them in their pjs hahaha, like little kids running from the stairs to get the door after waking up from a nap LOL. sheesh hes too cute! look at they blueish tint!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts