Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so P.oed at Sasha she came home today and she didn't even act like she missed me. When I picked her up she gave me kisses like always but could not wait to get down and go back to amoncio. :( Could it be amoncio took my baby? :cry: I think its the beagle in her I only take her on walks and he takes her everywhere and Beagles are active dogs and he is a very active person. He better not think hes gonna take my baby :? Anyone eles have a man lover dog? :lol:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Plus...Tomorrow is the walk a pet for the shelter in lexington. This is why I am so happy I got sasha walking well on a leash because I like going to things like this and walking with thousands of people and there pets with my babies along side me. It's gonna be huge and its going to raise alot of money for the shelter!! WOOHOO :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
sounds like fun.....

and that is so nice that sasha and amoncio get along so well... my ex hated my tasha bird. and said "he tolerates her for me"

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
omg that's terrible :shock: i know it's very selfish of me , but i'm always scared my dogs will like my bf better than me ......
i clean everything , i feed them , i pay everything for them ....i live for them !! my bf doesn't do anything. so now when i have to give vienna the syringe she doesn't like it and runs away from me ,towards my bf :cry:
paris and cosmo will sit also with my bf but i feel they love me just that bit more :D and that's all i need to make it worth while :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
luvmypuppet said:
sounds like fun.....

and that is so nice that sasha and amoncio get along so well... my ex hated my tasha bird. and said "he tolerates her for me"
that's terrible !!! my bf overreacts sometimes too , that i have to tell him to chill out ...they are dogs...... :evil:

men !!!! :roll:

kisses nat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts