Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well saskia is always funny about new people and she barks and growls at any noises out side anywyas a guy finally came to fit a plug socket in our room today and i picker her up he came to gentally stroke her and she went physco and nipped his hand then later he tried again(i told him not to) and she didnt half bit him lol its mad ive never ever seen her do that shes become very over protective of the house and all of us its crazy. i find that if new people leave her when they first meet her for a min or so she comes to them in stead of them going to her she sniffs around them for a while then jumps up for a cuddle lol his face was so funny though lol

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
lol naughty saskia! :wink: but if you told him not to its his own fault lol :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i have a co-worker that soesn't take warnings seriously. (i think he has issues with listening to people.) my one dog rolo had to get put on house quarantine because of his dumb-ss. he kept trying to cut mats off his face and if i can't even shave my dog or brush him out without getting bit what makes a person think that they won't get bit either. so rolo was getting upset and i said you will be bitten if you don't stop. leave him alone. duh you want to get bit don't you. ok leave my dog alone NOW then boom he gets his finger bit pretty bad. he tells the office manager and they have to report it :evil: so poor rolo had to be put on house arrest and couldn't go outside to play with the other dogs :( and i was the one who got "a talking to" because i told the co-worker he deserved it and because he has to be quarantined he shoulda lost his finger..... grrr :evil: i'm unhappy at my job.... i should borrow saskia and let her and rolo terrorize my office managers and a couple co-workers......

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
luvmypuppet said:
i have a co-worker that soesn't take warnings seriously. (i think he has issues with listening to people.) my one dog rolo had to get put on house quarantine because of his dumb-ss. he kept trying to cut mats off his face and if i can't even shave my dog or brush him out without getting bit what makes a person think that they won't get bit either. so rolo was getting upset and i said you will be bitten if you don't stop. leave him alone. duh you want to get bit don't you. ok leave my dog alone NOW then boom he gets his finger bit pretty bad. he tells the office manager and they have to report it :evil: so poor rolo had to be put on house arrest and couldn't go outside to play with the other dogs :( and i was the one who got "a talking to" because i told the co-worker he deserved it and because he has to be quarantined he shoulda lost his finger..... grrr :evil: i'm unhappy at my job.... i should borrow saskia and let her and rolo terrorize my office managers and a couple co-workers......
d**n right!! :evil:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
she loves her new family and is protecting you guys .....how sweet :D
if it not gets out of hand ,i think it is funny ........cosmo is also begining to be very protective and if he hears something outside he's like a psycho :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
When I first got Foxy she was such of love of people and one day the UPS guy came in and rang the bell to come into the fenced yard and I said yeah come on in and the dogs where out, Foxy ran over and bit his leg!!!! :shock: He screams and yells LITTLE PECKER HEAD! :shock: All i could do was stand there with my mouth wide open and wonder about a law suit! Then My next door neighbor came over after that to collect for the neighbor hood watch and Foxy started freaking out running back and forth and trying to jump the fence, I told him be careful she bites, and he says well I am really good with animals and stuck his hand through the fence and she bit him!! :shock: she even bit my daughters speech teacher when she came into the house!!!! We have to lock her up when anyone comes over, but she love kids any kids!!! Strange huh? Well needless to say NO ONE comes into the yard or house anymore anymore while she is out :?

·
Registered
326 Posts
IMO, people that stick their hands and faces in strange dog's faces have it coming to them.

Me: "Don't mess with Gizmo while he's sitting on my lap"

Brother-in-law's girlfriend: "Hahahah, Cackle Cackle Haha" (stupid laugh)

Me: (Again) "No seriously, don't mess with him while he's sitting with me. He's very protective and he doesn't know you"

Brother-in-law's girlfriend: "Awww Gizmo............ "(Leaning in to kiss him on the face)

Hello??

He bit her on the bridge of the nose.
Just a scratch, but it could have been worse.

So of course she RUNS to the mirror and says, "OH GOD, I hope I don't need plastic surgery" :shock: :roll:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahahhahaha yeah well it was very funny and good to to see her being so protective but in such a sort period of time(two weeksd) shes become like this its cool cause i know shes happy with us and loves us back.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Bella is the same way........very protective of me. I always tell people to just ignore her and when she is comfortable with them, she will go over to them . It always amazes me how many people choose to ignore the directives of the owner !

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
So of course she RUNS to the mirror and says, "OH GOD, I hope I don't need plastic surgery"

Oh, that is priceless!! What did she expect? DUH.....if they stick their hands or faces in after they are told not to, especially repeatedly, it's their own fault. Jasmine is getting very protective of me too-so far she hasn't tried to bite anyone but then nobody has stuck their face or hand into her space when I am holding her either.

What really bothers me about it though, is these are usually the same people who say chis are mean and are biters. Unfair!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts