Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
omg, Sassy looks adorable in her new Vintage Bitch carrier. it looks so soft and comfy. i love the colors also :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Hee heeee.....looks like she will like it. I think that color is great with jeans. Very versatile:) Sassy looks adorable in it:)

Lori

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone who doesn't really know about these carriers, let me tell you they are awsome.
I was surprised that the trim on top is the lining too. We are having some very cold weather here and it will keep Sassy very warm and cozy. She loves it, like a snuggle sack. And very, very well made. I love it as much as Sassy does.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sassy says "Thank you, everyone for all the nice comments".
This is my little senior girl that had the bloody diaherria not long ago. She deserves the best and now she has it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
very cute!! and she looks pretty cozy in there. :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ness♥Bella;815815 said:
So cute and Sassy seems to like it. I cant wait to get mine at the end of the month!
yes, the wait is hard but oh so worth it. please show yours off when you get it.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I meant to ask you how Sassy has been doing??
Lori, thanks for asking, she is doing really well, I have her on a home-made diet that Tracy (Brody's mom) suggested and she really likes it at least most of the time. She still has her days maybe once a week when she will not eat, no matter what I offer her. I think just because of her age she will have days like that but stools look good (lol only on here do we get excited over firm poo) I also had some problems with her not holding her pee but that was just part of her trying to recover from the infection not a new or different problem.
I am going to try to get some new pic's of all my chi's up this weekend. I want to update everyone on Baby Tallie too, she 6 mo's now.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Soo glad to hear she is doing better. Yep...nothing more exciting than a perfect poo lol!!! Hey....they're are babies , we just want the best for em'

Lori, thanks for asking, she is doing really well, I have her on a home-made diet that Tracy (Brody's mom) suggested and she really likes it at least most of the time. She still has her days maybe once a week when she will not eat, no matter what I offer her. I think just because of her age she will have days like that but stools look good (lol only on here do we get excited over firm poo) I also had some problems with her not holding her pee but that was just part of her trying to recover from the infection not a new or different problem.
I am going to try to get some new pic's of all my chi's up this weekend. I want to update everyone on Baby Tallie too, she 6 mo's now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts