Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we had dog class with the fur kids which as usual was great fun, they are doing tremendous especially Neeva who I'm convinced is a dog genius. After class we took a wander into town and got some pasta and drinks at a little cafe on the main street which was lovely, the dogs got so much attention which they loved so happy faces all round!!

Came home chilled out for a bit went out a little walk and it was gorgeous tonight the sunset was outstanding! Now going to kick back and relax with some wine and wait for the UFC to come on. Good Saturday!

Me and Pabs waiting on some grub!

Sun was shining like mad today pablo loves to bask right in it!

Little tired Neeva sitting on daddy.

Some of the lovely skies tonight,

And last but not least… I was hired to do the make up for a high schools glee clubs production of the Lion King so was practising my make up as its been years since I done anything like this.. safe to say this terrified the dogs :laughing5: :laughing5:

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
The photo of you practicing your makeup is unreal, so talented! I'm loving it :D
neeva looks like a princess and Pablo is as handsome as ever! Glad you all had a nice day and it's good to hear neeva is doing so well in her classes.
I missed seeing photos of your two was getting withdrawals haha!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Good looking family! Neeva is looking amazing these days. And Pablo is as handsome as ever! The sky pics are breathtaking!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts