Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She whoz notz be named didz it... She barffed us... Datz it we are on stwike... Whoz wib us rwaise a paw... No barffs no more!!! Deez stooped hoomans hab no clue we smell nommy and wolls in da stinkz for whatz... Barrfss we tellz u noo more

I iz not going up da stairz

Ignorance is bliss

Youz wib me burder??

Uhoh she sawz us

Wez been doin dis for an hour... Rewenge iz sweet we be loudz and prowds jus wait I wolls again bahahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Bg_q1cFmI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Um we moved lol they're great unless there a bully sticks then it's growl central lol

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
HAHAHA!!! I played the video and when Lotus barked Maisie went looking for her and was barking back!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nat that's funny lotus' barks at tv

Rache she is not growing hahaha I wish she would!! That beds going in the kitchen when lotus comes out her crate then they will get a new one from Santa for tw front room!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, how cute!! Bat fink is really growing! Daisy too! They don't stay babies long, do they! It was hilarious watching them chase each other out the back door. :lol:

How old is Daisy now? Your new baby is 14 weeks?

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Bahahaha!! We had the "barff" day the other day too. So fun for them. :roll: LOL Little Lotus has changed so much...getting more & more gorgeous by the day! They both are beautiful girls. Loved the video too btw. Especially the part when they go out into the gardern & Daisy is basically running circles around Lotus. hehe...too cute!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww so adorable! They really are so cute together, they always look to be having so much fun. I loved the zoomies video! The best part of bath time. :lol:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone

Awwww, how cute!! Bat fink is really growing! Daisy too! They don't stay babies long, do they! It was hilarious watching them chase each other out the back door. :lol:

How old is Daisy now? Your new baby is 14 weeks?
Daisy is just about to turn 10 months, lotus is 15 weeks on we'd she's grown but still not gained weight so I've upped her food a little bit more (wish I had her problem). Daisy is 4lb 8 as of yesterday lotus is 2lb still daisy should be 5lb but lost when she was sick and nt gained yet

Bahahaha!! We had the "barff" day the other day too. So fun for them. :roll: LOL Little Lotus has changed so much...getting more & more gorgeous by the day! They both are beautiful girls. Loved the video too btw. Especially the part when they go out into the gardern & Daisy is basically running circles around Lotus. hehe...too cute!
. No one can catch daisy she is fast!!!! And like a duracell bunny she never stops

They are so teeny in that huuuuge bed. I just love them, they really are my favs. Lotus is such a pretty little thing :)
Hahahaha they love that bed they got in it in the shop hahaha I went for the bigger one coz it was only £5 more!! They love their auntie kristi lots and said when you come to England they want cuddles!!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Oh dear... every time I see Daisy with Lotus, it makes me think Harry needs a little playmate, LOL!

Love the vid... they play together so well, considering what a short time they've known each other, it's wonderful to watch, Sarah! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol Cheryl there will be a power struggle soon

Kitty they have all that room yet pile ontop

Um Leah how about nope lol

Elle give it a couple more months it's amazing how bonded they are I'm v lucky

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Great pics and vid!
I love how Lotus likes to sit on your feet, the wee soul!
Dillon does that with me too, especially when Darla is running at him like that. lol
They are just so sweet those 2 girls! xx

1 - 18 of 18 Posts