Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I know its been a long time since i have been on.. just been super busy with school and stuff...
I rescued a chihuahua today... he is supposed to be long haired... hes in pretty rough shape.
his teeth are rotted and he is missing a lot of fur...
the story is... this woman was friends with this breeder and the breeder got sick and was unable to take care of them anymore... well it turns out this woman was a BYB for sure... and the dogs are in horrid conditions.. never been held been to a vet or outside.. they have lived in a pen there whole lives now i say Pen... but no it was a box... I had went with intentions of picking a female just because i didnt want them to be bred over and over... well she wouldnt let me have the one i had picked out in the pics because she might be pregnant and its her Fav... :foxes15: so I picked this little guy because he is the worst off....
I am having a hard time picking a name for him
any suggestion???

this is his first time outside.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I'd call him Lucky because you are such an angel and now with you, he is one lucky boy!!

I can come up with other names but I had to tell you what I did!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I like Lucky to. You did a wonderful thing saving him and bringing him to your wonderful and loving home. Love ya Adrienne and I love what you are doing for this sweet little boy. God Bless you and him both.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, what a sweet little boy.. thank goodness he is now in a loving home with someone who will take great care of him. Bless you!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
You wonderful woman you! I could just kiss you right on the lips Adrienne! :p
The girls are right you are an angel. Thank you for saving this sweet boy.
I`d call him Misha, it means bear in Russian. He looks like a big old teddy
to me...oh Teddy is a good name too! :)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I would call him Chance, because you were probably his only chance to get out of that horrible place. I am so glad you took him! He has a sweet face!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Poor little man! You are such an angel for saving him. Im sure once he is settled in he will repay you with so much love and affection. I like the name Teddy as LS suggested.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Thank you for opening up your home and heart to that little man..he deserves to have a loving home, not a pen in a backyard :foxes15:
He is adorable and with lots of patience he will return your love tenfold :daisy:

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
You are an angel for welcoming this little lost soul into your home. He is just gorgeous and I am sure with your nurturing and care he will be even more gorgeous. I too love the pic of him smelling the grass, poor little man. He will love you forever and ever. We all thank you! I think "Chance" is a great name. You have given him a second chance. Hugs to you sweetie.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh God love him it makes me cry to look at that precious face..is that too long a name? You are #1 in my book and I'm sure in that little guy's book too! I guess since my name won't do I like Chance.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Omg those poor babies! Your such a kind person there's a special place for people like you in the afterlife! Omg! I like the name chance as well :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
I don't know what name I would pick, but I don't think I would want is associated at with what he left behind even if it wrapped that life up on a "happy note". He is so cool looking~ that was a great save!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
What a lucky boy is pup is!! A good bath and trim, and some decent food and some time outside, and he will be fine. Do you know the age?? Sue

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thank you all for your kind words
He has had his first bath and he is pretty much just about getting on Ava... so he is getting fixed asap... I let Bradley choose his name.. and he Chose Hugo :)

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
I like Hugo for a name, it suits him. I think once he has had some decent food and care you will actually have a very handsome little boy there.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts