Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peebos teeth have been falling out pretty fast so I have been saving them!
Is this weird? I have a few molars and 2 canine in a little baggie people think I'm crazy.....

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh yes i have some of Darla's teeth.
I even have the odd whisker that i have found on the floor.
Darla had one in her mouth the other night, one of Dillons i think. lol
Now do you think i am weird? haha!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Put me down as one of the weird ones to lol.
I have seven of Jadzia's including two that I snatched right out of her mouth that were dangling and she was licking to dislodge and the two k9 teeth that the vet removed when she was spayed. When I asked the vet to save the teeth for me she just smiled and said ok but gave me that little sideways glance that said to me she thought I was being a bit silly :coolwink:

And three from Kira so far. :hello1:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a bag with 8 as of today! I just find them on the floor he had one that was loose but I didnt want to pull it I checked again the next day and it was gone. He must be almost done he's not acting so crazy and his breath seems better.

I have been putting a few drops of apple cider vinegar in his water bowl and it seems to helping with his breath just thought I would share that lol. Oh I have a question would now be a good time to start brushing his teeth?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will do the same too, if I can find any. What age do they start loosing their teeth? Chico is almost 4 mos. old and still has all his sharp teeth.
Peebo started loosing them at 6 months I just happened to notice that one of his front teeth was gone.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I saved Brody's too. Chalk me up with the other weirdies. LOL.

I actually still have both my daughter's baby teeth and they are 19 and 22! Oops! I found them in a little box in a drawer when I was cleaning. They were too cute to throw out so I put them back. :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
I never found any from Petey.
He prob. just ate them, as he eats EVERYTHING!! :daisy:
Blessings...

·
Registered
94 Posts
not weird at all! I was on hands and knees looking for one of Yuki's puppy teeth just yesterday lol. They are so TINY and precious. Heck I figure I save my kids teeth too, why not the pups?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts