Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peebos teeth have been falling out pretty fast so I have been saving them!
Is this weird? I have a few molars and 2 canine in a little baggie people think I'm crazy.....

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh yes i have some of Darla's teeth.
I even have the odd whisker that i have found on the floor.
Darla had one in her mouth the other night, one of Dillons i think. lol
Now do you think i am weird? haha!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Put me down as one of the weird ones to lol.
I have seven of Jadzia's including two that I snatched right out of her mouth that were dangling and she was licking to dislodge and the two k9 teeth that the vet removed when she was spayed. When I asked the vet to save the teeth for me she just smiled and said ok but gave me that little sideways glance that said to me she thought I was being a bit silly :coolwink:

And three from Kira so far. :hello1:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a bag with 8 as of today! I just find them on the floor he had one that was loose but I didnt want to pull it I checked again the next day and it was gone. He must be almost done he's not acting so crazy and his breath seems better.

I have been putting a few drops of apple cider vinegar in his water bowl and it seems to helping with his breath just thought I would share that lol. Oh I have a question would now be a good time to start brushing his teeth?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I will do the same too, if I can find any. What age do they start loosing their teeth? Chico is almost 4 mos. old and still has all his sharp teeth.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will do the same too, if I can find any. What age do they start loosing their teeth? Chico is almost 4 mos. old and still has all his sharp teeth.
Peebo started loosing them at 6 months I just happened to notice that one of his front teeth was gone.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I saved Brody's too. Chalk me up with the other weirdies. LOL.

I actually still have both my daughter's baby teeth and they are 19 and 22! Oops! I found them in a little box in a drawer when I was cleaning. They were too cute to throw out so I put them back. :)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I have one of Daisy's baby teeth. It came out when she got spayed. She and Lily must have eaten the rest of theirs. Roxy hasn't lost any yet that I've found but she just turned four months.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I never found any from Petey.
He prob. just ate them, as he eats EVERYTHING!! :daisy:
Blessings...

·
Registered
94 Posts
not weird at all! I was on hands and knees looking for one of Yuki's puppy teeth just yesterday lol. They are so TINY and precious. Heck I figure I save my kids teeth too, why not the pups?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts