Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Urgh. Adorable! Too cute and look at how relaxed she is already, I have been waiting for this post all day :)

She is gorgeous, congratulations! I know you were worried about her size but she is a healthy looking little thing, really nice body condition etc.

Any name ideas? took us a few days to decide, we were tied between Basil and Herbie for a while!

How are you guys feeling? I know this must be a bitter sweet moment but I hope you feeling as best you can - look at that little face :) x

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww thanks. :)

It is quite bitter sweet. It's hard to see a new puppy taking over what used to be Coco's space, but she's so adorable and affectionate, I know she'll make us happy.

We have no idea about the name yet. All the names we come up with are for boys. lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww!! Very sweet!! Cute as a button! She looks very healthy and alert. Tinies have a certain "look." Your baby doesn't have it. So I'd say you are off to a great start. :)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww!! Very sweet!! Cute as a button! She looks very healthy and alert. Tinies have a certain "look." Your baby doesn't have it. So I'd say you are off to a great start. :)
Yay!! :)

Aww what a cutie! So glad she's fitting in well. For some reason, when I look at those pictures I think "Julie" - not sure why
Oh Julie could be a cute name, but it happens to be my mother's name so I think it would be weird. :D

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Congrats sweetie, I'm so glad you are happy.
She's beautiful! I'd call her Lola! :love2:

...or Sasha

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh she's gorgeous!! She has the face of an angel. I know she is going to bring you such joy!! I thought about cinnamon also, Stella. Great minds think alike! Lol. Or Ginger? Whatever you decide will fit her perfectly.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I too was looking for this post all day yesterday, I even logged on from work, naughty lol. Your new pup is beautiful, she looks so comfortable with you both already. You talk about her arriving being bitter sweet but little things are going to always remind you of Coco and that's only natural and it's good to have those reminders. I hope you had a good first night with her and are not too tired this morning and I hope you come up with a name for her soon, I like Saffron (Saffy). xx

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Oh my! Look at little Anna..erm..eeeh..he he!

She is a really pretty blondie! I know it seems strange for you now, but you are giving her a wonderful home and we cant wait to see more pictures and more and more!

Happy times :)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts