Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Raven from the US. I've got a sweet little 2 year old Chihuahua named N'Jord, but we call him Jordy the Shorty, or Jordy for short. I found this site because as of early this morning (5/19) he has gotten super sick. We think it's some kind of liver issue, and I'm just looking for some information, ideas, and just some Chihuahua lovers to chat with. So...Hello from this southern girl and her seriously sweet and spoiled Chi!:coolwink:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took him to an Emergency Vet last night at about 11:45, and we were there until 2. They had no clue what was going on, just that his liver levels were elevated but not a lot. I took him to his normal vet today for observation, and they think that it is the heartworm meds I'm using on him (Iverheart). He's still there, but he's acting normally. I added an album to the pictures area. I'm still getting used to everything.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just an update: I've got my buddy back home. They are almost 100% sure it was the Iverheart that did it to him. I have to watch him and make sure he's not acting weird, and he won't be getting Iverheart again.

Registered
Welcome to CP! So sorry your little one was sick, but I'm thankful he's better. You can also post pics in the threads. The easiest way is with a photobucket account. I look forward to hearing and seeing more of your little fella. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts