Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Welcome, they are so pretty and cute! I never seen a Blue/and white one marked like that, very pretty. How old is the baby? Do they get along well together? You will love it here, careful, it is addicting! :D

·
Registered
700 Posts
They are both adorable. i want a blue one sooo badly :(. his little ears are sure standing up there arent they? My chi is 18 weeks and his are just now finally standing up all the way. And by the way WELCOME we are glad to have you all here :wave:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. The new pup (Piper) is keeping us very busy, not to mention entertained!

She and Gizmo, my male, are getting along pretty well. During the first few days he seemed annoyed by her. He grunted at her and even snapped at her a few times. But since we've put a bell collar on her, she can no longer sneak up on him and pounce on him. (too cute) He still doesn't like it when she's hyper and really wigging out, but he just backs up now. He's more tolerant. They played tug-o-war for the first time yesterday! *swoons*

I took the puppy to work today and she's pretty wiped out. She headed straight for her bed, where she has stayed all night. During dinner tonight, Gizmo stood by her bed and cried. He was either worried about her, or he wanted to play. Both good signs. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts