Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The southern dogs actually went for a 30 minute walk today in northern Ohio. I think they were cold by the time we got home. I keep them on the cleared street as they both jumped into the snow once and didn't want to go near it after that. My dad shoveled snow off a small patch of grass so the kids could use it as a potty patch (-: Thankfully they have both "gone". For pups not used to the snow and cold they are being troopers after a slow start yesterday. Me on the other, a confirmed southern girl (even though I grew up here in Ohio), am ready to go back where it is warmer!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww you look beautiful, and what adorable pups you have, my oh my how I love seeing them. :love2:
I'm glad they got to experience a little snow. Your dad sounds sweet, caring for the little ones. Did you have a ice time with him?

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oops, I meant "nice time", not "ice time"...lol. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You and the babies look great! I'm sure they are really missing home right now! I'm so jealous you get amazing weather all year!! I'm afraid if I sent Leo to see Lady, he would never want to come back, lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

Oh we would promise to take splendid care of Leo if he decided to stay, however, he would soon find out I don't have the doggie fashion sense of his stylish mom!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww you look beautiful, and what adorable pups you have, my oh my how I love seeing them. :love2:
I'm glad they got to experience a little snow. Your dad sounds sweet, caring for the little ones. Did you have a ice time with him?
My dad was sweet doing the potty patch, it gives them a nice little boundary for them to do their business. They don't wander because they would have to walk in the snow! ;)

·
Registered
316 Posts
They are sooooo cute!
I know exactly what you mean! I grew up in Ohio, moved to Vegas, moved to Reno (with weather much more like Ohio) and I am ready to go back to Vegas! We're moving in a month or two, I'm going to be so happy.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are sooooo cute!
I know exactly what you mean! I grew up in Ohio, moved to Vegas, moved to Reno (with weather much more like Ohio) and I am ready to go back to Vegas! We're moving in a month or two, I'm going to be so happy.
I actually taught at UNLV in Vegas for 5 years before moving to SC. Loved Vegas weather, hot and dry. The rest of the environment was not for me though.

·
Registered
155 Posts
We are just north of Columbia in Blythewood. Where are you?
I live in Dorchester, about an hour away from Orangeburg. My boyfriend and I are going to be moving to Columbia soon. He's a tattoo artist and the shop he is working at is there so it'll shorten the 2 hour drive lol. I think I've heard of Blythewood before. Nice to meet someone sorta local! :)

·
Registered
563 Posts
The strong winds and early morning made it cold here today, don't know if you wanna come back just yet! Star can't even stand it and ran to the door and waited to go inside after we went on a car ride. At least Lady and Prince has fluffy natural coats!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts