Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You're doing great!! My sister has lost a lot of weight, and her self esteem and confidence has tripled. I wish you the best of luck in your journey, you have done great so far and I'm very sure you will reach your goal!
Last time my confident rocketed even though I was nowhere near where I wanted to be. I can't wait to feel that way again. Thanks for the support :toothy4:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Melissa, you are not only pretty, but you are very smart and strong, I know that
whatever you want you will achieve. I think that your bravery will inspire many
other women on here, there are so many people on here, many read but not
necessarily post, and sometimes when we open up, share something private, be
it health related, relationship, personal goals, etc. we show our humanity in a
sense, it makes other folks feel like they are not alone, at times it even inspires
them. I wish you success Melissa, in everything you desire, and I'll cheer you on
along the way. Big hugs girl, I missed chatting with you and hope to talk more
soon. Take care.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Thanks everyone :) I really appreciate the support. Pidge - I found the pic on google and thought it was cute :)

I remembered reading about that. Well done! I lost 5 stone in 2010 but put it all back on, never actually got to goal. I started again this time around at the beginning of Jan and I'm 8.4lbs down. We could always PM each other for support if you like?
Please feel free to do that if you need some support, I need it too, it's a constant flipping battle isn't it?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
B
Last time my confident rocketed even though I was nowhere near where I wanted to be. I can't wait to feel that way again. Thanks for the support :toothy4:[/quote

Me too, I've never been so happy as when I got to goal so why the hell did I stop going and put 3 stone back on again??? We will feel that way again! We must!!! X

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
21 - 26 of 26 Posts