Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that school has started back.. Gadget is a basket case in the morning...

It all starts when the first alarm goes off at 5:40 am... he hears it and goes flying out of bed. He runs down his steps and intot he bathroom.. he sits at the top of the bathroom steps and barks at amanda... I think it is his way to tell her to get up... hehehe her bed is too tall for him to get up on by himself... I am standing there turning on thelight ad telling amanda it is time to get up.. then she picks up Gadget for their live lov time in the mornign.. then she gets out of bed and here he comes back to bed with me and mark.. (I always wake Amdna up and then go back to bed and watcht he news..) then Amdna gets ready and Gadget starts running back and forth betweent he bedroom and the bathroom... then the second alram goes off,.... he starts bouncing off the walls because he knows it is dad's turn to wake up and snuggle while dad hits sleep buttom 3 times.... then he is off running back and forth between the bedroom and the bathroom again... then after mark leaves amanda leaves about 10 minutes later.. and he is running from one room to another lookingout all the windoows... he sits at the window inthe bedroom looking at amanda stand at the bus stop until the bus comes and she climbs on the bus.. then he comes to me for some snuggles and then it is time for us to get up...

I am hoping that he gets into a routine soon.. I really hope he settles down a little as time goes on.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man I hope he does settle in to a routine soon... I can't believe he is such a morning dog.... yeah right... after everybody is gone int he mornign he goes back to sleep....

It is quite cute to watch... I'm just not a bouncy person in the morning... let me sleeep all day and stay up all night!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
lol i could so picture him running around in the morning lol! he'll get into a routine, chiwi easily did int he morning when school started she doesn't even get out of bed now, jumba does and he'll walk us to the gate but then he goes back to bed for a little until chiwi gets up and wants to play.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Chico just peeks out from under the blankets and gives me that eyes half open sleepy Chi look at gives me a sleepy whimper then goes back to sleep until I come get to put him in his room for the day.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Lily doesn't even move when the alarm goes off at 5:15. :lol:
my alarm goes off at 6AM and the girls dont move a muscle. Britney has gotten to where it's like she knows I'm going somewhere "special" i guess, and she doesnt try to sneak out the door when I leave, but during the weekend,when i leave, she tries to. It's weird.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts