Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ,

i went to the vet today and bought me 10 cans of the A/D now do i give her the can entirely or can i mix it with the kibble (also bought hill's mini and puppy kibble ).
the vet said not to mix it (this is the office were viper died ,i don't go there anymore for check-ups) but then again she also didn't know tuna was bad for cats :D

thanks

kisses nat

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
she doesn't like it :cry: :cry: pff it's really getting on my nerves .......
it's a good thing she is so cute :D hehe
the only thing she eats volunteerly is chicken and tuna.
i m' giving the A/D with the syringe , i 'm going to give her this until she's stronger and gained a little weight (she still weighs less than the day i got her) so i can force her to eat what i give,without fearing for the hypo....
i wanted to try it this weekend ....but if she seams tired for too long (sleeping four hours) i give in and feed her .
she liked my mixture better......but the A/D is already pureed so it's handy for the syringe and i'm sure it's really good for her.
it's not easy but she's my sweetheart ......

ps it's crazy if i give her chicken boiled or slices or tuna she acts like she's extremely hungry :?

kisses nat

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no there's no medical reason ...she's not throwing up or anything ....
she's just EXTREMELY picky :evil:

i 'll tell you something ; upstairs is the food of the cat ( eukanuba) and when we are sleeping she always sneaks off to eat from it .yesterday i thought i'm going to have her !! i mixed a little of the cat's food with science plan kibble. well i heard she was eating and i went to check on her ...she took a kibble in her mouth ,let it drop , checked if it was the cat's and if it was not she would leave it and take another until she found a cat's kibble ........................aaarrrrggghhhh

she's soooooo mean to me :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no she 's not holding out for that ...because she didn't eat it in the first place :? i gave the chicken as a last resort.
vienna is as healthy as a fish according to the vet ...i give her lots of vitamins too .
he also said i could give her tuna !! tuna is very healthy for them but not on a daily basis. so if she will eat it ,it's good.
the mercury is only a threat if they live for 6 months on tuna only .

kisses nat

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ps yesterday with the vet she got an injection with anabolics (and a pill) to increase her appetite,
i could let her eat the cat's kibble and then everyday a bit less of the cat's and a few more of normal kibble in her bowl.....so in a few months she will be eating right food.

kisses nat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.