Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Such a sweet little boy...and you...words cannot express the admiration I have for you....what a wonderful person you are to care for Scooter and to love and accept him just the way he is ! Scooter will repay you a thousand times over with his love and devotion.

We will all be waiting to see updated pic's of Scooter and his new wheels !

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Scooter's Dad said:
I spoke to the vet about what I should do with his Mom and Dad and the vet said that Scooter is a one in a million thing that may never happen again. Not wanting to take a chance I had his Mom spayed. His Dad has fathered several other litters and not a defect in the crowd. The way I see it is for a genetic mishap, he's a cute little bugger.

OMG he is a cute little bugger, you just love him to death! :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Bless him

How ironic! I just posted in general chat today a link to some amazing videos and one of them is a dog that was born exactly the same way except he walks up right like a human. Check it out if you get a chance.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
He is a SOLDIER!!! :D I absolutly love him. There is a staff upstairs from us that was run over the day the owners picked him up at 8 weeks and her back leg was taken off! Just to say shes survived her whole life now and proudly hops around the front green... she knows no different. She is so beautiful and is such a wonderful helthy dog as Im sure your scooter will grow up to be.. I hope he gets his wheel chair soon... and I hope we see more pregression and more photos of the daily life of SUPER SCOOTER!
XXXXXXXX

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
He is an angel and so are you for loving and taking such good care of him. He looks like a very happy boy and I am sure he must bring you joy :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
He's such a cute, sweet little guy! Looks like he has spunk too ;) You have an awesome attitude, he is so lucky to have you and from what I've seen he looks really happy! Best wishes to you both, I know he'll continue to have a great life in your care! Please keep us updated on his progress- He's such a little heartstealer :D

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Re: Bless him

Yoshismom said:
How ironic! I just posted in general chat today a link to some amazing videos and one of them is a dog that was born exactly the same way except he walks up right like a human. Check it out if you get a chance.
That must have been what i read as i couldnt find any other sites with it on,i thought i was going mad as i knew i had read about another chi like that! :?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
What an adorable, precious little boy he is! :) He is really special and so are you for being such a wonderful parent to him. God bless you both. :lol:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Scooter is just a little angel! I love him! :D

I too posted a link awhile back about a dog born just like Scooter. This one was a bigger dog though. She walked on her hind legs to get around. It was really inspiring to see.

I hope you stick around the site (some people only join and then are gone :) ) I really want to see lots more from Scooter! :wave:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Kari said:
Scooter is just a little angel! I love him! :D

I too posted a link awhile back about a dog born just like Scooter. This one was a bigger dog though. She walked on her hind legs to get around. It was really inspiring to see.

I hope you stick around the site (some people only join and then are gone :) ) I really want to see lots more from Scooter! :wave:
We will be around for a long time if you will have us. Thanks everyone for all the love for my little guy. Scooter and Alan

21 - 40 of 91 Posts