Chihuahua People Forum banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I am so in love :love5: with little Scooter. He is just the cutest little thing ever :toothy7: :toothy8: :toothy7: . What an amazing little guy you have. You both are luck to have each other :love3: . My home town is Florence. How long have you lived there?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
kiwi love said:
I am so in love :love5: with little Scooter. He is just the cutest little thing ever :toothy7: :toothy8: :toothy7: . What an amazing little guy you have. You both are luck to have each other :love3: . My home town is Florence. How long have you lived there?
I was born in Darlington and have lived in and around the Columbia/Lexington area most of my life. Even lived in Florence around 25 years ago off of W. Palmetto. Scooter is my heart and as I type this his Aunt Heffie is asleep across my neck and sholders. They just use me and I love it. Alan and Scooter

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
I haven't fallen this hard or this fast since Tiny. God sure gave Scooter an extra big dose of cuteness to make up for not having front legs. :love4:
i was going to say the same thing about tiny! man scooter is just too much for my heart strings lol...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
luv4mygirls said:
Rachael Polachek said:
I haven't fallen this hard or this fast since Tiny. God sure gave Scooter an extra big dose of cuteness to make up for not having front legs. :love4:
i was going to say the same thing about tiny! man scooter is just too much for my heart strings lol...
God also gave me the gift of a little guy that needed me. I was at a point in my life where each day ran into the other without notice. Partially disabled, divorced and to be honest feeling sorry for myself, I had begun to grow hatefull and sour on the world. My only outlet was my Chis and this computer. Then along comes Scooter. I see the determination and will to do things that the other pups take for granted and my situation isn't all that bad anymore. I read all the comments about how much I am praised for taking care of Scooter, but I have to be honest with you. The first time I looked into those trusting eyes it bacame easy to do. It wasn't a question of if I can do it. It was a fact that I will do it, happily. Scooter has so many friends now that care about him and love him. Thank you all for making my little guy happy, Alan, proud friend of Scooter

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Scooter's Dad said:
luv4mygirls said:
Rachael Polachek said:
God also gave me the gift of a little guy that needed me. I was at a point in my life where each day ran into the other without notice. Partially disabled, divorced and to be honest feeling sorry for myself, I had begun to grow hatefull and sour on the world. My only outlet was my Chis and this computer. Then along comes Scooter. I see the determination and will to do things that the other pups take for granted and my situation isn't all that bad anymore. I read all the comments about how much I am praised for taking care of Scooter, but I have to be honest with you. The first time I looked into those trusting eyes it bacame easy to do. It wasn't a question of if I can do it. It was a fact that I will do it, happily. Scooter has so many friends now that care about him and love him. Thank you all for making my little guy happy, Alan, proud friend of Scooter
I know just what you mean. God gave Lily to me because I needed someone who needed me. Best feeling in the world. :)

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I've gotten a little behind on the forum due to not feelng well, and just saw this thread.

Scooter just stole my heart - Despite his handicap, he has such a happy and loving look. How could anyone look at this sweet baby and not love him to pieces? :love4:

God bless you for loving and taking care of this little angel. I look forward to seeing him grow. Lots of hugs and kisses for Scooter from Jazzy and me.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Scooter's Dad said:
luv4mygirls said:
Rachael Polachek said:

you are an amazing soul. the world should have more alan's in it ;) it makes me realize that the world isn't just filled with bad selfish cruel people. a story like this comes along and makes you stop and see the good that is out there.....

41 - 60 of 91 Posts