Chihuahua People Forum banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Scooter is doing great and growing every day. Today he was measured again for his cart and should be getting it very soon. He really did seem to like it when he sat it in today.
sheryl
Scooter's best bud

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Scooter's best bud said:
Scooter is doing great and growing every day. Today he was measured again for his cart and should be getting it very soon. He really did seem to like it when he sat it in today.
sheryl
Scooter's best bud

Hi there....Just caught this thread. How do you know Scooter is doing well? I thought he was with Alan - Scooter's dad?

Do you have any recent pics of the little darling?

BTW WELCOME!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know scooter very well because i am alan's girl friend. He and I have been together since august 2005 so i have known Scooter for a while. Alan has been having problems signing on and he asked that i answer the post regarding how Scooter has been doing. Is there anything else that i may help you with? I will be glad to ask him if he has any new pics to post. FYI Alan will be registering again soon as Scooter's Dad2.

lecohen said:
Scooter's best bud said:
sheryl
Scooter's best bud

Hi there....Just caught this thread. How do you know Scooter is doing well? I thought he was with Alan - Scooter's dad?

Do you have any recent pics of the little darling?

BTW WELCOME!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Thanks for the update, I hope you didn't think I was being rude, we have had a lot of ppl on this forum who were not who they said they were.

Looking forward to seeing new Scoot pics :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great to see scooter has great support and love from the family...

Wat a brave wawa, to see him playing and try to live life as normal as possible...

·
Registered
154 Posts
This little guy brought a tear to my eye. He is the cutest little Chi! Alan, you are amazing for taking on this responsibility. The world needs more people like you. If Scooter was in my life, I would do the same thing and only give him the best.
I am going to keep checking your website for updates. I want to help in some sort of way.

Scooter, you are absolutely adorable. Stay happy and cute!!!!!

~Amanda & Emmi

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks so much for your kind words but anyone who looks into those big eyes of the little guy would have done the same thing. I was taught as a kid to respect nature and to love all of God's creatures no matter what affliction they may have had and Scooter was a test of my spirit. He has become a big part in turning my life around too. I met Sheryl through Scooter and now we have been together sense August of last year. The best part is to see the love the two of them have for each other. Scooter looks at her like she's the best thing sence Ukanuba. Scooter has been very luckyy to have such great folks that have helped with his vet bills and his cart. He will remember them all as they cross the Rainbow Bridge. Again thanks for your love for my Scooter, Alan[/img]

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have added some new pics of scooter taken over the weekend. he was in a very playfull mood so it was hard to catch him still enough to snap. The website is his old one but the new pics are on page: photo page 6 listed in the sideboard of the main page. Enjoy. Scooter'd dad2

www.disabledchihuahua.8m.net

61 - 80 of 91 Posts