Chihuahua People Forum banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
i just basically want to say the same as every1 else bless you for taking such good care of him. i'm sure he makes it worth your while tho he's a cutie pie!
hope you both have a worderfull life together :sunny:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just a short note to say Scooter will be getting his NEW cart in a few days thanks to the effort of so many folks. God bless you all. Thanks, Scooter and Alan

·
Registered
157 Posts
Scooter is beautiful!!! It just makes him more special! I can tell he will have a great life thanks to your kindness!

·
Registered
13 Posts
We have a new addition to our family. As of a few days ago I have taken in another handicapped little Chi. Her name is Amy and she is 8 weeks old. Amy was born with her front legs missing from the elbow down on both sides. He owner couldn't handle watching her so I was asked if I would raise her. Being the big ol softy that I am we now have a very healthy, active but tiny little girl. Scooter has taken her as his buddy and watches out for her like a mother hen. Amy has no problems getting around and is quite saucy when she plays. Hopefully she will be like Scooter and never fel different. I have added some pics of Amy to Scooters webpage if you would like to see. The address is disabledchihuahua.8m.net. Look for Amy's Page. Scooter's and now Amy's Dad

81 - 91 of 91 Posts