Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I know there is a big UK meet planned for the next 6 months or less, but since it will most likely be in or near Birmingham, a lot of us may not be able to attend due to that distance. :?

SO......I thought I'd re-activate the Scottish Chi Meet Up idea.

Who wants to attend, where can you travel to and what day of the week is best for you?

I know you're out there and reading so please reply, it'll be good fun, and some of us have already met up with great results!

:wave:

·
Registered
7 Posts
:wave:

As long as its somewhere we can reach by train then Alice and I would love to go along. Any day is usually fine for me - I'm going away on holiday at the end of August but other than that there is nothing to stop me meeting up!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
well im in scotland for a week and that ends on the 2nd of september soooo thats 26th of august - 2nd of september and im in peebles. My sister is in aberdeen though. Just a thought because i'll have deano with me! I probably wont be able to come but if you was in them places i might of - im not saying go to them places because there is a chance i can not make it and their is no point in arranging it there.
Sounds fun though guys! Have fun!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Well you know i will meet up and fri or sat wld b best for me. also ne place tht has transport to get to is easy we wil jst hav 2 meet at a place which is easy to find! Not bothered about the date i have a few things arranged but if its a date im free i will certainly come or we can arrange the following wkend or something :wave:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So what would be the best location?
We seem to all be in opposite ends :lol:

It could realistically be Edinburgh/Glasgow/Aberdeen.
I know Edinburgh a little bit but not much of the other two.
A saturday would probably be the best day, what do you think?

Also, what sort of things would you all like to do?
Obviously we couldn't really go anyplace for food (unless we sneaked them in in carriers :wink: ) but if we do this in the next month we may still get good weather for sitting in a park.

Let me know your ideas. Even if only a few of us from the forum meet, it'll be fun :wave:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Ok well edinburgh is not too bad to travel for me either.

I think wherever we choose the person who lives in that place should organise the chi day as they know the place best, and they will also have to meet us at the train station as we wont know were to go etc.

A sat is ok for me too.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok dokey, lets see who all wants to go then.
If the people who wanna attend could post on here, and let us know where you're situated and where you could concievably travel to, that'd be fab.

After we've established that, then we can make a decision which city to meet in and when :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts