Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's not much happening around here because I'm so busy with uni exams so I don't have any new photos... but I thought I'd post some of Scout's first night home which was about three weeks ago. She lives with her Daddy at the moment but Indy and I are moving in soon.

Scout cuddling with Daddy

Playing with her new toys

Not a very clear pic but this is her next to a Maccas cup...

We had a minor domestic disaster so we ended up having Maccas for dinner... and of course Scout wanted to join in.

Resting after her big day

Personally I reckon she looks a little like an Eewok from Star Wars because of all her fluff... I can't wait to see what she looks like full grown!

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
She's just adorable! And quite fluffy -- I'll be she's as soft as can be ;)

BTW - is Maccas what McDonald's is called in Australia?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW - is Maccas what McDonald's is called in Australia?
Yup... what do you guys call it in America?? I had a Californian exchange student here one and she called it Mickey D's....

I forget that things like that happen with names of places... hehe

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is so cute! She does look like a little eewok from star wars. Just adorable!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oh my goodness, she is just darling!!! What a cute little fluffball!

Yeah, we mostly call it Micky D's. :)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
HAHAHA Scout is just adorable and so fluffy. Pebbles was like that once apon a time, i miss that! If you ever feel like a road trip to Syd we'd love to come play hehe :D

·
Registered
542 Posts
She's beautiful! I love all that fur!

Mickey D's is what my brothers and I have always called McDonalds too. LOL

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..................She is precious and so cute.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you ever feel like a road trip to Syd we'd love to come play hehe :D
thats an idea actually... it'd be sweet to see another chi family. lol... when i'm next going to sydney with the pups i'll def let you know.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
thats an idea actually... it'd be sweet to see another chi family. lol... when i'm next going to sydney with the pups i'll def let you know.
Oh and likewise if we go to Canberra!
Mine have only had play-dates with big dogs which is a bit scary. I don't think they know that there are little dogs like them out there, they think they're the only ones hehe :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mine have only had play-dates with big dogs which is a bit scary. I don't think they know that there are little dogs like them out there, they think they're the only ones hehe :D

awww thats so cute... we used to have a border collie with a chihuahua and she used to actually pat the little one. It was the cutest thing ever. It'd be sweet if we had a meetup because Indy and Scout don't actually have play dates with any other dogs... I don't think they actually realise they are dogs. Lol

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Haha that is so cute. I used to have aborder collie growing up too but she didn't like other dogs :(
My Chis love everyone, don't know if you saw my pictures the other day but they had a play date with a doberman HAHA it was just hilarious! Anyway i just love your two and would love to see more pics and definitley a play date is in order when scout's old enough to go out and this cold weather goes away!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts