Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love digital scrapbooking and have over 1.5TB of scrapkits to work from....these are just a couple of digital scrapbook pages I made this morning... BTW, the GEARS page still needs one picture (BLACK gear), I need a fun family picture to put there....

Artist in Training

GEARS

as you can see the GEARS page is also close to a siggy I made for Chico.... some of my scrapbooks do end up as siggys for Chico....

hope you like them!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Looks like you're as much of a boating family as we are! I love that pic. It really captures family fun in the summer! I'd love to have a picture frame of our family doing all those things. Very cool.

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like you're as much of a boating family as we are! I love that pic. It really captures family fun in the summer! I'd love to have a picture frame of our family doing all those things. Very cool.

if you want a pic with the Gears/family fun... send me pics and which gear you want the pics to appear in... I'll create it for you and send the JPG so you can print it out.... it is a 8x10 picture

BTW, that is my son and his family.... they vacation to Ky lake every yr .... and camp with her mom and family members....

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Very nice work Jan...I like to digital scrapbook also...I have my pictures picked out for a 2010 highlights scrapbook but have not started on the pages yet. Keep up the great work. I think it is time for a new Chihuahua group picture like you did with the garden last year. Maybe a exotic location like the great wall of china or something like that.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Will you pop over to uk for coffee please and give me some lessons you are so clever would love to do what you do

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice work Jan... I think it is time for a new Chihuahua group picture like you did with the garden last year. Maybe a exotic location like the great wall of china or something like that.
hmmm.... I think you may be right... just got to find that perfect setting to start with :) I'll start looking around... if you find one, let me know!

Will you pop over to uk for coffee please and give me some lessons you are so clever would love to do what you do
nah, not clever at all but thank you for saying so .... I just like graphics...I don't have the patience for regular scrapbooks.... all that glue and ribbon stuff....but digital is nice and clean:) and I have only been using Photoshop Elements 9 for a few months....its so easy to use....and lots of tutorials out there to learn from....I try to 'use' a tutorial at least every week to learn a new technique....

here are some more pages I have created ... some were for someone here on the forum(MisStingerRN)

SCRAPBOOK ALBUM

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Nice work Jan
That's the 1st time I have seen scrapbooking done digital
I think it's really cool :)

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
jan you are very clever, they are really lovely. i have never seen a digital scrapbook before, a lovely keepsake of your family.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts