Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed a few scratches on my 5 m/o chi these few days, and she also threw up today.. what is going on... she ate very quickly today. Do you think my 4 y/o chi did this to her and bullied her while I wasn't home? :( They're small scratches but still I can see them... my 5 m/o looks really really weak though, she's been like that since I got her :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I noticed a few scratches on my 5 m/o chi these few days, and she also threw up today.. what is going on... she ate very quickly today. Do you think my 4 y/o chi did this to her and bullied her while I wasn't home? :( They're small scratches but still I can see them... my 5 m/o looks really really weak though, she's been like that since I got her :(
Oh, I also want to mention the fact that these scratches are occurring AFTER my first wash with her. I used the shampoo I usually use on my 4 y/o chi, maybe my baby 5 m/o chi is allergic to it? I did notice her scratching herself a LOT after the wash. Could the scratches on her body be self produced?? ahh... I might need to change shampoos..

Not sure if this is relevant, but the shampoo was not foaming at all when I was washing her.. does this mean it's not suitable for her?

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I would stop using it just incase it's the shampoo,what do you mean she looks weak ? if you mean not doing much and lethargic get her to the vets

·
Registered
89 Posts
They could be self Inflicted however coupled with the lethargicness(not a really word) I would call the vet.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
You have to rinse and then rinse again to get ALL the shampoo out! Could well be itching from the shampoo. Lethargy needs to be addressed by a vet, though. Sue

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
What did her vomit look like? Was it food or bile?
When did you get her? From where?
How is she doing now, is she eating well, drinking water?
How are her stools?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts