Chihuahua People Forum banner

Scruffy in his new bed

1K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  berenicevlz 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I took some pics of Scruffy in his new bed but only loaded them on PC yesterday.

Thanks for looking :lol:
:wave:

See less See more
#6 ·
Hiya...it's actually a cat bed and i am in the UK. It was from a store called Wilkinson and they have all sorts of household things.

If it helps though, it is by Rosewood pet products Ltd. and is called Jolly Moggy cat sleeper...if you are interested, i have their email address, tel and fax number.

#7 ·
sullysmum said:
Scruffy looks very comfortable in his new bed, ( your floors look nice too) :D
Aw thanx Donna...Actually he has 3 beds :shock: A basket one in his crate (which he uses at night), this one (in the living room) which he loves to play in and eat his rawhides in and a donut type fluffy one which he takes all his toys to and lounges on :lol: Is he spoilt?...getting there :lol:

#15 ·
Very cute bed, right now I'm looking for a den-type bed for Bella who really likes having her own hidey-hole or den during the day. Neither of my dogs actually use beds, but I keep trying to get them to use blankies on my couch instead of being on the couch. I even have one of those couch pet cover things and they just bump it off in the floor and park theirselves on the couch. At night they sleep with me or Socrates sometimes chooses to sleep with my son Jason.

#16 ·
lecohen said:
I know Donna...but it really was quite a find though as there are 2 local (ish) to me and the other one has nothing special fpor pets but the one where i got this bed from had lots of really cool pet things :lol: worth a visit!
------

The Southend and Basildon ones both have pets things but usually only the round/oval tartan material basket type with fur bottoms.Ive just got the girls a moses basket :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.