Chihuahua People Forum banner

Scruffy's new hoody :-)

1K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  lecohen 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Since I haven't posted many pics recently, I thought I'd share these with you of Scruffy in his new jumper:

Thanks for looking,

Enjoy xxx

See less See more
#17 ·
lecohen said:
Thanks Brian xxx

I didn't know you were pregnant lol ha ha Sorry, couldn't resist that :)

How is Chi-zilla doing?
Well.. I just put 2 and 2 together so to speak... I haven't had a period in a long time, and I've been gaining weight... so it seemed to make sense ;)

Chizilla is doing well. He has mostly been well behaved... lol. I'm interested to see what he thinks when the baby is born :)

#18 ·
Brian, congrats! I am sure c-zilla will be great! Scruffy was fab from day one but I always try to be consistent with him and let him have a sniff of Laylee if he tries but don't let him lick.

I also try to give him lots of attention and let him sit with us on the sofa so he doesn't resent her or get jealous.

Do you know what you are expecting?

#21 ·
lecohen said:
Brian, congrats! I am sure c-zilla will be great! Scruffy was fab from day one but I always try to be consistent with him and let him have a sniff of Laylee if he tries but don't let him lick.

I also try to give him lots of attention and let him sit with us on the sofa so he doesn't resent her or get jealous.

Do you know what you are expecting?
I don't know what we're expecting yet. The sonogram is scheduled for next thursday. I don't know if we'll find out yet or not

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.