Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone else has trouble with the search feature, or is it perhaps a pink problem? When I go to search through old posts it ignores all the options I choose to refine the search other than the actual word I search for. For example if I wanted to search for the word 'chicken pie' in the pictures section and I hit 'search for all terms' and choose the 'Chihuahua Pictures' Forum it will come back with ALL posts with the word 'chicken' or 'pie' from all sections, not just the picture section... Hope this isnt to confusing an explanation...

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
yeah i have that problem too ( i'm a pinkie )

it's just impossible to use...when i do a search it gives like 300 pages and NOT what i was looking for :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
I was just playing around with it and I found that if I typed in chicken + pie it came up with only 2 hits, as opposed to a gazillion. They were both posts that contained both the word "chicken" and the word "pie." Maybe that's the secret?
I think you could be right, Rachael. I know it makes a big difference what/how you type in your search criteria when you use google, aol search engine, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts