Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I read something about a really good quality dog house on this forum once. It could be described as a double-layered moulded plastic dog house, but was fully enclosed with a small opening. It sounds as tho' it would be super warm in winter.

Can anyone suggest a web address for something like it please?

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
for outside???????? :shock:
chis cant be outside, please reconsider - lots of soft warms beds that go inside, even a crate fancied up. :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I would never put any of my little doggies outside. I am just trying to find something suitable for tiny dogs that are in dog pounds, and I thought I saw something on this site.

Trying to describe it is difficult. But if you were to imagine one of those hard plastic, double insulated wine carriers, but in the shape of an enclosed dog bed or kennel. The important part is the insulation and the fact it is not open at the top. I don't think I've done a very good job at describing it, but if anyone knows of any such kennel, please let me know. :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have seen insulated dog houses that are dome shaped, I think they are called "igloos". I have heard that they are good for hot weather and cold weather because they are so well insulated. Good luck!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. I found the Dogloos on one of the sites you sent
luv4mygirls. Now that I know what they're called, I'm going to now try and find an Australian distributor. I'd like to feature them on my new website that is dedicated to rescue dogs - especially mini dogs. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts