Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:foxes15:

hi there!

i'm searching for a stud dog for my "a million kisses of the little pixies" ...

and it's sooo hard!

I want a chocolate coloured chi ...
and i can tell you...in germany there are many chocolate coloured chis, but all of them are having "vom pommernland" in there pedigrees...

i don't know if you know the german breeder "vom pommernland" ... i don't want a dog from this stud, because it's in nearly EVERY german chihuahua pedigree :banghead::dontknow:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
My only advice is to make sure your stud is smaller than the female, but I am sure you know that!

Are you running an ad? Would it be bad to stipulate that you don't want a stud from that bloodline in your ad?

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Is your bitch chocolate? If so you don't have to use a chocolate stud dog, as long as he carries chocolate (came from a chocolate based parent or has thrown chocolate pups) then you will get 50% chocolate pups. Obviously chocolate to chocolate will give 100% chocolate based pups, so you are reducing your odds of chocolate offspring, but it may help to widen your search.

·
Registered
124 Posts
at our first litter the stud was bigger than my girl ;) and we had no problems.
she is 2,4kg and he 2,7kg...

this time, the stud will be smaller, cause my girl is quite big (3,1kg) and i don't want the puppies to be too big...

i don't know what that mens ... "Are you running an ad?"

I don't want that bloodline, cause it's too much inbreeding...and for me, most of the dogs from this bloodline are "over typed"

she isn't chocolate, she is cream...and i'm not sure if she is carrying chocolate.
but while i was searching for a choclate stud, i found a cream boy ^^
he isn't even carrying choclate, but his type is just perfect for my girl.

i called the owner of this dog today and she agreed that it would be a nice couple ^^
so...no chocolate but perfect type.
and i think, type is more important than colour :D
he is carrying that bloodline i didn't want, but only in 6th generation and it's an old line, where the line still was ok, so i don't mind.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, me too ^^

and he's great.

he has the CAC and CACIB (like my girl) and he's carrying good bloodlines, like misty meadows, de petit mickey, and some nice german bloodlines...and lots of UK and USA ...

he is importet from czech republic

there he is :)

i also got some puppy pics of his offsprings :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so...after i got i knwo some things about the stud dog i chose for my girl, i decided to take another one...

every litter he sired, there were one or two "teacups" born...i do knwo that this can happen, but i don't want this if i knwo it before ;)

and i also, for me his muzzle is too short.

so, tomorrow is the "big day" and me and my girl will go to visit the new stud dog :D

he is 7 years old, healthy and fit and very agile and active.
also he is an international champion.

i am really excited how they'll come along with each other. and if everything fits, we'll go to him next month when it's time to make beautiful little puppys :D

there he is :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts