Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
i live in nj and i got my 2 chi's from one of my cousins friends..shes not a breeder though just an chi lover ...and i'm pretty sure she has some of jelly's sisters still...they'll be 10 months? not really babies but still puppies..im actually not sure if her chi had anymore new puppies though..i'd have to see..

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nikki said:
http://www.saychis.com/

She is in New Jersey. I was recommended to her by a few people, when I was looking for a chi. :wave:
I've heard a couple times about her so we decided to call and I think we are supposed to meet with her this week.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
ChiNJ said:
nikki said:
http://www.saychis.com/

She is in New Jersey. I was recommended to her by a few people, when I was looking for a chi. :wave:
I've heard a couple times about her so we decided to call and I think we are supposed to meet with her this week.
I couldn't resist... I went to the site. Now I'm pining for the little brown puppies.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jessica said:
I am so glad you found a pup Jenn! Where did you decide to get him/her from? Details!! LOL. :D :D Congrats.
Thanks! We decided to go to our local pet store to see if there were any ads up for puppies for sale, but there wasn't. On our way out a woman that worked there was on break and she had a cute little Chi. Of course we had to go over and pet her. We started talking to her and she was telling us that she bought the puppy for her bf, but he wasn't taking good care of her (he pretty much kept her in a crate in the kitchen all day) so she took him back and thought she would be able to keep her, but her other Chi wasn't getting along with the puppy and she decided its best to sell her. So now we are the proud new owners of a 5 month little girl. I'll post a pic in a little while. Yay!! I'm so excited!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just wanted to tell everyone that last night we got a very upsetting phone call. The girl we purchased the puppy from had to have her back for personnal issues. We just had her for a day and we were so attached, it was heartbreaking hearing that. So unfortunatly late last night we brought her back.

So today we decided to call Kathleen from saychis.com and took a ride over to see her puppies. We fell in love with a gorgeous long hair blue chocolate Chi. We didn't bring him home yet, but the day we do there will be pictures.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts