Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a photo and am sure it was in one of these threads where a member posted a photo of her dog with a super long Bully Stick that looked like it was over a foot long.

Does anyone know where the photo is? I'm wanting to see if she mentioned how long that Bully Stick was and if one can be ordered that is longer than 12". Another person said that there's none longer than 12". Thanks!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love those photos!

I should've mentioned that I think it was a *white Chi* located on left side of photo and a long stick trailing behind her/him on the right side. I just saw it yesterday or day before so it wasn't an older thread, on page one or two maybe and I'm sure it was on this forum because the discussion was over chews/sticks.

The photo wasn't a close-up. If I recall the dog might've been in front of its bed area or some type of inside enclosure. But maybe it was a 12" stick but I have to say it appeared much longer in the photo. I searched last night to no avail.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
These pics are all soooooooooo cute!!!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Maybe we should make a bully stick post and everyone can post their pics there! :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I second that! I love seeing the photos and how engrossed they are with their sticks!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts