Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm new, I am looking for a Chi similar to the fawn lady pooch in the London meet up pics (entitled Minnie and Elsie) I wondered if the owner reads this they would mind telling me the breeder name and address where they got their fawn Chi from.

I love this site, and am so glad a Chi owner I asked for information pointed me in the right direction. She has a blue fawn smooth coat chihuahua but he has fluffy ears and tail, which is exactly what I'd like if I can find.

I am hoping to make friends here and get some good guidance in finding and choosing the right dog, as well as general care and enthusing about the breed. I have another little dog who is a cairn x dacshund, we were planning on getting a Chi before we got him, but when he was still a pup his owners didn;t want to keep him, and we stepped in and homed him, so our plans were put on hold for a while.

I hope that with patience and commitment I can find the right lady Chi for us.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello again, I've fallen in love with Auggie!

By the way Stephanie, I already did post a message on the London meet up thread, I am off to check whether or not anyone's responded. I've just moved from Highbury in London Stephanie, but I really miss it, so I may return!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh my goodness, I used to go to the gym and swim at Clissold before it was closed!

I lived in Aberdeen Road, which cuts through to Clissold via Kelross!

What a small world :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hee hee - now I am lonely in Bedford!

I moved here to study last year, but hurt my back and had to suspend my studies, so I don't know many people locally.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from myself and my 2 year old Chi deano. you will make lots of friends on here, as every one is very friendly and informative! i have not been on here long either but every one seems to be really nice! Hope you enjoy it and i will be looking forward to reading some more about you and your Chi!
xfeex and xdeanox

1 - 19 of 19 Posts