Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am searching to buy a Blue eyed, Long coat, Blue or Blue with tan markings Chihuahua. If anyone has one coming up for sale or for sale now please write to me. Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blue fawn chi

Hi Nemo's Mom. So sorry about your loss. I lost a puppy in April too. I did see your picture but it doesnt show the pups face. Do you have a website? Is it a female or male? Thanks
Chana

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
blue pup

Also, can you tell me what you are asking for and how much for shipping to Houston Tx? How big do you think this pup willl get? Thanks.
Chana

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hi, she is not selling Stitch, she was just telling you that she has one. :wink:

I hope you find your baby! :wave:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I was more saying I think Stitchy is the only longcoat blue/fawn with blue eyes on this site. But I waited 9 months on a waiting list for him and was just lucky a pup of that colour was born. Sadly it's hard if you're only shopping for a colour with me I just got a show pup and he turned out like that lol. Hope u find ur little one and as Kari said Stitchy isnt for sale I waited too long for my baby boy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im sorry I misunderstood. I am not choosing on just color, I want a healthy good structured pup. I like the long blue coats the best though. And I think the blue eyes look soo pretty with the coat. Anyway thanks.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
well it;s not a long coat but i found this one on a website... he is from VA.. .if you like the pic i added the link with the comment and you can contact the breeder.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts