Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A parcel arrives and its addressed to Jake and he is all excited but I have to tell him I can't give it to him until Red's parcel arrives.. "Awe mum but its for mees" so to keep Jake happy I give him a bully stick which seems to take his mind off the parcel.
Then not long after another parcel arrives, jake is so excited again as he knows what's coming but Red is baffled, but.. I am not well and have no energy and I really want photo's so once again the bully sticks come out.

Then today being somewhat better I take my camera only to see the battery is about to die on me, oh jeez just my luck but...I click away and someone is looking after me as I had just enough battery to take some photo's and quickly upload them to my laptop.

So here they are, and yeah I got carried away but the boys were so excited I had to take their pics.

Cor..! Is this for mees (Jake licking his lips cos he knows there are treats inside)

Another box, which to open first

But Jake but hows wes gonna open them

First ya gotta get ya teef into a corner

See hows I gets a good bite

Come on Red giz a helping paw here

okay Jake I gets mees teef into a corner now, this is fun

I'm in, I'm in..oop's I fells in

More to come....................

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Trying to get a photo of everything from the first box was so hard as Red and Jake kept grabbing things and racing off with them.

Just look at Red sneakily grabbing that huge chew

Jake now decides he wants it .. uh oh...!

After opening the second parcel Red grabs a toy but Jake seems over whelmed

I's just not sure wot to do, so much to play with and chew

Err! Red wot you doing, wot you found, is it nice?

Final few coming next

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wot has Red found

Mees not got anything ..honest,, mmm he looks guilty though ;)

ah ha, that is why Red looked guilty he's off to grab the other toys again

Wees just want to says a big thank you to Pippi and Elise

THANK YOU X X X X X X​

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
You're very welcome :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Looks like Red and Jake were exceptionally spoiled! Great job Nat!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Well done to Red and Jake...they even can opena box..amazing they are !! They seemed to be having quite the party there with all of those gifts--amazing. Nice photo shoot Deme !!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thing was they started fighting and I mean fighting not just the usual grump.. Three times I had to click my fingers and stop them, though I must say as soon as I clicked my fingers they both looked at me as if to say "What, what did I do, it wasn't me mum honest".. kids eh :rolleyes:

THey both wanted everything and did not want to share especially Red. I went to take Red's collar off but he loves it so have left it on.. now I can buy a nice tag to say he is microchipped.

I myself am overwhelmed at such brilliant gifts and just, oh hang a mo.. another fight..its Red causing the bother, he doesn't want anything until Jake has it then goes to steal whatever it is Jake has. So rightly Jake has a go at Red who then retaliates.

I always try to make sure they have a treat each at all times but Jake wolfs his down whereas Red takes ages so Jake and Red then argue over the remaiing treat.. oh dear any idea what I can do about this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts