Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wells thats wots I finks it was, mummy said its Secret Bunny but I didn't see any running around, maybe thats why theys secret...

This is mes with mys parcel, its bigger than me

Just checking everything out to see whats I got, wots an umbrella?

Is there something written on this

Cor look at all these just for me

Erm, what do I do, this hairy stuff feels strange

Oh look I found some chocolate yummy

More pics coming soon but mummy says I got to go and see a nice man at the vets..

I'll let you know who sent my pressies when I get back... ;););););)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more pics....

Help, mummy I can't see.....

I really really can't see,

I got a ballee, I got a ballee..... hmmm! how do I get over to it...

Oh wow look what I found, look at this bed its wicked... I love it

I really do like this bed

What's this black thing? Is it that umbrella thingy again? Think I'll leave that for mummy

Phew I can see and look whatz I does wiff my new bed cushion, its soooooo comfy, I'm feeling tired.... its hard work being a puppy..

ZZZzzzzzzzz

Hope you liked my photo's, Thanks you Phoebedog they are all really really good, must sleep now..

love Jake x x x

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
What a fun surprise for Jake. He looks genuinly interested in the package and it's contents ! He is adorable. I am so loving his bed--it looks like he does too !!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awesome SB gifts! Gift exchanges are so much fun! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Those presents are fabulous!! Love the bed and that coat is darling!!! What a great secret bunny you had!!!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww Jake is adorable in that coat, and so funny trying to see, lol
Love that bed too.

Great gifts all round.
Nice one SB.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When I put the Jacket on Jake I couldn't talk for laughing, he was just sooooo funny, tears were cascading down my cheeks with laughing...

Then when OH came downstairs I put the jacket back on Jake to show him and again I couldn't move or talk for laughing.

But the bed, Jake loves it and uses it all the time so when the crate comes back out I am putting that bed in it for him.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, that last pic of Jake on his new bed is just wonderful.. looks like it was made just for him! And the pics with his hoody coat are so funny.. That boy is a real sport model!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts