Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the secret bunny has arrived early at my house. woohoo.we love everything. thank you so much.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Holy cow, what awesome presents!!! Who was your SB? Did they reveal themselves? They deserve a big round of applause for picking out such great things!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ohhhhh, YAY! I'm so happy that it made it. Daizy looks so cute in her swimsuit! She'll be the talk of the doggie pool. :lol: Looks like someone wants to see what's in that goodie bag. :lol: Yum, yum Mama, give me some! Do their necklaces fit? I'd love to see pics of them wearing them. I didn't have their neck measurements, so I had to guess. :lol: I hope they fit. I bought the bowls for Max since you mentioned he likes to go naked. :lol: Hope it all works out for you guys. I'd love to see some more pics of the babies with their new goodies. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh T - I should have known it was YOU! Those presents are FABULOUS!!! Love them!! What lucky pups! I want to see the necklaces on too!! Gorgeous gifts. :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Very nice assortment of bunnie presents...Those blankies looked so soft, and all those treats. Yummy...lucky little chihuahuas....Great Job Bunny T.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Thank you all for the sweet comments! I had so much fun with SB. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh T - I should have known it was YOU! Those presents are FABULOUS!!! Love them!! What lucky pups! I want to see the necklaces on too!! Gorgeous gifts. :)
The ball necklace gave it away. :lol: Thank you, Tracy! SB was SO much fun! We are still loving all of your beautiful gifts!

Any more pics of Daizy & Max? :p

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
more pics coming. stupid puter giving me a fit on loading my pixs. daizy curled up in her new blankie last night. she looks like she has a cigar in her mouth hen she's carring one of those chew sticks. so funny.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I agree great gifts :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts